Office XP 2002 and PowerPoint Upgrade?

Subject: Office XP 2002 and PowerPoint Upgrade?
From: "Justin Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:51:16 -0600

Personal Opinions here...

I am enrolling in a class this summer that will require PowerPoint XP, so I
will have to buy it.

My question is...should I go ahead and buy Office XP, or just PowerPoint.

I am running Office 2000. Which (2000 or XP) is the lesser of the 2 evils?
Do the benefits of XP outweigh the drawbacks?

I know I have provided the potential for a long rant here, but you can also
give the quick and dirty perspectives too...well...not too dirty.

TIA.

JR