Re: Wheel mouse/track ball/keyboard/left brain-right brain/zone

Subject: Re: Wheel mouse/track ball/keyboard/left brain-right brain/zone
From: Anita Legsdin <anita -dot- legsdin -at- watchmark -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:09:00 -0700

I think that someone, somewhere, proved that the keyboard is far and away
faster than the mouse. MY theory is that those of us who were taught
"typing" (now known as "keyboarding") prefer keyboard over mouse. (This
theory holds water 100% of the time when I use a sample of one--myself) For
some reason, my hands seem to tremble a lot when I use a mouse.

OTOH, I've used touchpad mice on portables, that's pretty cool.

Anita Legsdin
Sr. Technical Writer
WatchMark
(425) 564-8135

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and
pretty soon you have a dozen."
-- John Steinbeck

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l