Re: Work... It's Gooberrific!!!

Subject: Re: Work... It's Gooberrific!!!
From: Tuples -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:07:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/02 1:01:52 PM Mountain Standard Time,
techcommgoober -at- yahoo -dot- com writes:

> I've seen it all, from level playing fields to the
> family people using their family as a "get out of work
> at 5pm" card. I personally think having a family or
> not is irrelevant, as the work should be properly
> planned, and if it's not, well, you took the job,
> family or no.

I absolutely agree. I went through this with a co-worker who managed a
softball team. It was amazing just how many games there can be in a season.
Besides that, his back was always acting up. Well, he was acting up.

Simple fact of the matter is that if you work for a company and you really
care, getting the job done is core. No excuses. Your family often must come
in second. You might ask your family if they want to go on vacation, have
food to eat and a place to live. All of that is made possible because you
work.

Bob

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com