Re: Knock it off

Subject: Re: Knock it off
From: Tuples -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 20:04:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/02 1:53:50 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM writes:

> I subscribe from two addresses, but post primarily from one. If I chose to
> post opposing viewpoints from each address, who cares? It's an open
> discussion. It might look odd, sound odd, and even illustrate whether I've
> taken my meds that day, but it's my choice....which I think was the point
> somewhere along the line.

I care. If you push both sides of an argument, you are standing still. It is
pointless to take both sides. I would suggest that perhaps you need to think
this through a little bit better.

Bob

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com