RE: Do I have to understand the material?

Subject: RE: Do I have to understand the material?
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:29:06 -0700

At 05:19 PM 8/15/02 -0400, John Posada wrote:

...Place a resume with great writing
credentials and mediocre technical knowledge next to a resume with great
writing credentials and strong technical and the one with strong technical
knowledge will win almost every time.

...In times of 100 writer for every available position, expert IS the
difference.
Oh, JohnJohnJohnJohnJohn <sigh>
That kind of thinking is /soooooooo/ last millennium. <sigh>
These days, cheaper is better; experts are far too costly.

and more from the TECHWR-L Store. All proceeds support TECHWR-L. http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=techwhirl

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l