Re: Visio - edit custom colours

Subject: Re: Visio - edit custom colours
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:01:21 -0700 (PDT)

Jane,

It sounds like the document, "palette," where the colors were created is a different
document from that which you have. If you have the palette where the colors were
originally created, you should be able to edit it. Otherwise, I'm afraid you need to
start from scratch, which actually sounds like the easiest thing to do anyway.

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 08/18/02
--Never underestimate the power of the human mind to hear what it wants to hear, read what it wants to read, see what it wants to see, and believe what it wants to believe.--

http://finance.yahoo.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com