RE: perils of job hunting

Subject: RE: perils of job hunting
From: m w <mwuc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 06:14:39 -0700 (PDT)

Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who
responded regarding the "perils" post.

My better sense told me that the way that recruiter
responded was inappropriate. Still, in such a
competitive market, I still seek out advice, and I
don't assume I am always right.

Anyway, starting my new contract (albeit only a few
weeks) in a few days, with the help of a more
professional, supportive recruiter. A sliver of the
salary I'm used to, also...but I'm just glad to be
working again, no matter what the circumstances.

Thanks again.

Mike

http://sbc.yahoo.com

AUTHORINGTOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on upgrades.
Offer ends Oct 31, 02 (code: DTH102250). http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com