OT: mailing list for STC webmasters?

From: "Anne Halsey" <wrdfinesse -at- attbi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 20:48:10 -0700

Hi all,

For you STCers out there ... can anyone tell me if there is a mailing list
for STC webmasters? I could have sworn that there was, but when I queried
International about this I met with the email-equivalent of blank stares.
After passing through two people, one individual provided me with the
mailing list information for chapter newsletter editors.

Please reply offline ... and please don't use this query to start the
inevitable STC-bashing ...

Regards,

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- attbi -dot- com