Re: Simple crack of Word protected files: RTF

Subject: Re: Simple crack of Word protected files: RTF
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 11:18:12 -0800

Jason Willebeek-LeMair wrote:

Great. Now owning Word is a violation of DCMA.

And here I thought (speaking as an OpenOffice.org user) that it was only a violation of common sense.

I can just all the hordes of tech-writers heading north and those of us in Canada setting up refugee camps with high speed connnections for you.

http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"In this case, justice sure was blind,
At least blind to human suffering,
They said they'd put us in our place