Javascript Question

Subject: Javascript Question
From: Debbie Mason <DebbieMason -at- syscon -dot- bc -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:57:18 -0800

Desperate! Need a javascript to prevent IE6 browser from opening when users
access an HTML page (Dreamweaver). An error message displays when WBT is
opened on PC using IE6.

Below is a custom javascript that allowed me me disable the browser in
IE5.5. This javascript maximizes the screen size available on an HTML page
because the browser does not open. We preferred to create our own (Back,
Forward etc.) buttons for navigation as they require far less space on a
page. Very important. Giving a WBT presentation this afternoon!!! THANKS!

Entering our training site:

onClick="window.Click(); fullScreen('../log_in_main_frame_w_nav.htm')">

Exiting our site:

onClick="window.Click();MM_openBrWindow('http://www.syscon.bc.ca/','','toolb
ar=yes,location=yes,status=yes,menubar=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,widt
h=760,height=460')">

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com