Re: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 09:38:11 -0800

At 04:16 PM 2/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:

At 03:04 PM 2/14/2003 , Lois Patterson wrote:
>Has anyone here been on the list from the start (other
>than the founders, of course)?
>
>Lois Patterson

Since shortly after it started... when I look through the archives, I see
my first postings were in June of '93.

You have me beat by a couple of months, Pat. The first posting I see
for me was in October of '93. If I recall, we'd been reading the list
for a few months courtesy of a colleague in another office before we
could actually subscribe--using cc:mail on an OS/2 2.0 machine! ;-)

Hard to believe it's been 10 years.

For 10 years I've been reading posts from this list every day -- hard
to imagine how I'd fill my day without it! <g>

from around the world.

Who'd'a thunk back then we'd be still going strong -- well into the 21st century!
Thanks Eric! Thanks Deb!

-Sue Gallagher

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com