RE: brief release history of FrameMaker

Subject: RE: brief release history of FrameMaker
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:26:29 -0500

Development of FM has recently been moved to India. I don't know for
sure what this means, but my gut says there's an architecture overhaul
going on. If so, then I wouldn't expect a new version any time soon. If
it's just a basic move, then who knows what will be updated and when
it'll be available. FM's normal release cycle (given all past releases)
is about every two years...

FWIW,

BILL SWALLOW
Information Design & Development Professional
tel/fax: 518.371.1867
wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com