Re: brief release history of FrameMaker

Subject: Re: brief release history of FrameMaker
From: GeneK <gene -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:43:25 -0800

Don't know where Bill got his info, but I've heard the same from several
ex-Adobe contacts who were laid off when the company outsourced their
jobs on the FM development team to India. Considering the mess that
Adobe made of FM when they first took over the product from the old
Frame team way back when, I expect to be skipping the next release
unless I have no other choice, i.e., employer required upgrade.

Gene Kim-Eng

At 07:57 AM 2/18/2003 -0800, guy wrote:

Bill--

Your source for this bit of intelligence?

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com