'Palm OS Emulator: How to' WAS: Screen Capture Tool for Palm Pilots

Subject: 'Palm OS Emulator: How to' WAS: Screen Capture Tool for Palm Pilots
From: Tara Charter <chartertmc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:55:59 -0800 (PST)

For any tech writer struggling with the instructions
at www.palmos.com, this article will save you about 40
hours...

"Palm OS Emulator: How To's"
http://www.rnpalm.com/palm_emulator.htm

Tara Charter

RE: Screen Capture Tool For Palm Pilots
Subject: RE: Screen Capture Tool For Palm Pilots
From: "Michele Marques" <marquesm -at- autros -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:31:10 -0500

Mike Stockman suggested getting the emulator from
<http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/tools/emulator/> and
doing the screen
capture off that.

Actually, the official palm emulator (from the above
site) has built-in
screen-capture - it lets you save any screen. It also
now has "skins", so
that you can do regular screen captures and have the
whole device look like
a number of the Palm models (i.e., the screen +
picture of the device
itself).

I saw a shareware screen capture tool for the palm
listed at
http://www.handango.com, but I can't vouch for it and
it doesn't have any
reviews. You might also check some of the other palm
software sites...
e-mail me directly if you want to go this route and
need some URLs.

Michele Marques
Technical Writer,
Autros Healthcare Solutions