RE: Article: "Living Documentation"

Subject: RE: Article: "Living Documentation"
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:43:54 -0500

Bruce...I agree with you 99.9%. Maybe that's the only problem I had with his
post...he classified bad writers as 99.9% of them

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"When you only have two minutes to do
something that takes three, wait until you have three"