Re: "technology isn't just for geeks" presentation - ideas?

Subject: Re: "technology isn't just for geeks" presentation - ideas?
From: Jim Charter <jrcsurvey -at- aol -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 00:40:30 -0400

Lyn Worthen wrote:

Any quick thoughts you might
have on this specific topic would be appreciated.

I am new to this ng and had planned on lurking awhile but seeing your question I just have to jump in. I think an obvious suggestion regarding your topic is the whole world of 3d computer graphics and the online community that supports it. Many technical types who thought of themselves as uncreative have found that 3d computer graphic has "set me free". I you need more info or links I'c be happy to talk to you.

-Jim

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires 4/30/03! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com