Re: logos in MOM

Subject: Re: logos in MOM
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 05:23:36 -0700 (PDT)

--- P M <pm_0403 -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> Could anyone in the list tell me if there are any hard
> and fast rules for using company logos in the
> MOM(Minutes of Meeting)?
>
> Should we or should we not use company logos in MOMs?
>
> Are there any guidelines for the use of company logos
> in various kinds of technical documents?

The company where I work sets that standard in the Corporate Communications
organization. They set the templates for memos, letters, and other company
correspondence. And, yes, they use the company logo in all of these areas.

Personally, I don't care one way or the other.

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 05/26/2003
--I am currently at an undisclosed location. If you find me, please tell me where I am!--

http://sbc.yahoo.com

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com