RE: I had hoped to get more of a response - Re: Managing versions of documents - problems and concerns

Subject: RE: I had hoped to get more of a response - Re: Managing versions of documents - problems and concerns
From: "Brian Das" <brian_das -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:22:06 +0000

John wrote:

A third suggestion...call in the top three vendors and have them each do a
proof of concept. You get to get a system up and running, then pick the one
that works best for you. Hundreds of thousands of dollars give you this
ability.

I'm a fan of this idea, too -- a nice, moderate approach! I suppose the size of your enterprise would determine whether or not the vendors would be interested in devoting any time to developing a proof of concept. If you take this route, please post your progress!

Find a cheaper internet access deal - choose one to suit you. http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com