Re: I had hoped to get more of a response - Re: Managing versions of documents - problems and concerns

Subject: Re: I had hoped to get more of a response - Re: Managing versions of documents - problems and concerns
From: "Svi Ben Elya" <svib -at- bezeqint -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:40:39 +0200

I will signoff for now because I am in a time zone where it is now 2:36 AM.
Please keep this discussion active. It is very useful for me (and hopefully
others as well). I have responded to some of you offline in order not to
inhibit the discussion.

Two things that have not been discussed that I would also like input on are:

1. Other issues that I did not list or even think of.

2. Drawbacks, limitations, and wish lists of what you would like to do if
it were only practical.

One final question before I go to sleep. Is this topic interesting enough
that you want me to summarize or write an article that can be posted on the

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com