OT: RE: Techwriting styles and astrology

Subject: OT: RE: Techwriting styles and astrology
From: "Anita Legsdin" <anita -dot- legsdin -at- watchmark -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:23:53 -0700

This is in response to the thread, but also WAY off-topic, sort of. One of my side activities is astrology, and what Alan says has a definite correlation to your birth chart.

Virgo excels at editing, proofreading, rewriting, anything that requries detail work. Sagittarius excels at long-range planning; they love to write up the doc plan and architecture guide, but hate details and don't like to finish anything. Virgo and Sagittarius are naturally at odds with one another, and seldom get along. Capricorn is the organizer, but so is Cancer (because they think they'll lose everything, so they set up a tight system). Gemini, being the natural communicator, has lots of words and ideas, but you need to follow them around with a tape recorder, or the ideas and words will blow away with the wind. Scorpio will do the research for you.

If you've got planets in several of these signs, that's what causes you to pick fights with yourself.

Happy Friday!

Anita Legsdin
your astrologer at work... :-)

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com