Re: Limiting postings -- looking at numbers

Subject: Re: Limiting postings -- looking at numbers
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:00:21 -0400

I was unaware of anything out of the ordinary occurring on the list until
Eric's recent post. Now, I may have this all wrong, but it seems to me from
Eric's message that the chief reason for his post was the off-list conduct of
individuals involved in some unknown dispute. Such conduct evidently drew Eric
into the discussion. My proposal, therefore, is that anyone who brings an
issue to Eric for resolution should be removed from the list. Issues with
other posters should be either resolved on the list or privately, and posters
should not bother Eric with their disputes with other posters.

I think the best choice here is not to limit the number of daily posts further
than they are currently limited, and to continue as we were.

Bonnie Granat
Granat Editorial Services
http://www.editors-writers.info

NEED TO PUBLISH FRAMEMAKER CONTENT ONLINE? "Mustang" is a NEW single
sourcing tool for FrameMaker that lets you easily publish your content
online. No macro language required! http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com