MSTP 3.11 link?

Subject: MSTP 3.11 link?
From: Kate Robinson <KRobinson -at- seattle -dot- telecomsys -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:25:18 -0700

Seems like it was somebody on this list who posted a link to download
version 3.11 of MSTP, but that email got left on my hard drive at my former
employer. Now my group at my (wunnerful) new employer really needs it.

If it was somebody from this group, please post it again? (Yes, I do know
how to access the archives. Yes, I do have a link to the version 3.0 MSTP.)

Thanks in advance,
Kate