Printing topics from a CHM

Subject: Printing topics from a CHM
From: alkelly71 -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 03:31:39 -0600

Hi,

I've checked the archive, and MSN, but to no avail.
When some of my users attempt to print off individual pages of the chm,
and that page has a table, the cell information is not always printing.
The information is perfectly visible on the help file.

There appears to be no consistency as to which cells are printed and which
aren't, and in many cases upgrading the version of IE corrects the issue
(it mainly occurs when the version is less than 6).

Has anyone else come across this issue at all? I am unsure as to the
impact of the IE version as I presumed the chm printed from the viewer.

Any advice would be most welcome,

Anthony