content and user interface research

Subject: content and user interface research
From: "Fil" <fsapienz -at- carbon -dot- cudenver -dot- edu>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:11:56 -0600

Greetings. I would like to know whether anybody can recommend a research
study that connects people's perception of the content of a website to their
interpretation of the layout of the user interface.
Is there a study that shows whether people shape their impression of the
organization of content based on the user interface?

Thank you.

Filipp Sapienza