RE: RE: Interesting article

Subject: RE: RE: Interesting article
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techpubs -at- genek -dot- com>
To: JPosada -at- book -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 11 Aug 2003 20:35:20 GMT

This looks to me like the web equivalent of SW help files
that drop you onto the TOC no matter where you're clicking
from. The contents of the individual topics seem to be
written well enough, but if I have to find the topic I need
from that Main Menu page every time I need info (and the
"if" is rhetorical, as I have used the B&N website and have
already grumbled at the help navigation), I will at the end
be informed but annoyed at my online shopping experience.
At the very least there should be a "Help" link on each
page of the site that jumps to the specific help topic
that relates to that page.

Gene Kim-Eng