Re: How to edit rubber stamp in Acrobat?

Subject: Re: How to edit rubber stamp in Acrobat?
From: Peter Gold <peter -at- knowhowpro -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:55:02 -0500

It's a more manual process in Acrobat 5 and earlier, than in Acrobat 6.
Check the help in your version of Acrobat for "stamp."

Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices
FrameMaker training, coaching, consulting, template design
See our new on-demand training and coaching information at:
http://www.knowhowpro.com/schedule_of_classes.htm
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
InDesign 2, WebWorks Professional Certified trainer
Voice: 612.823.7113 Mobile: 650.906.3655