RE: Re: Potential Client/Need Advise

Subject: RE: Re: Potential Client/Need Advise
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techpubs -at- genek -dot- com>
To: michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 29 Aug 2003 18:45:50 GMT

I don't know what writer rates are in your location, but
here I would deal with this situation simply by telling
her that I didn't think there was a potential for an
arrangement, since *my* bill rate is $50 and I have all
the work I can handle right now. Assuming your normal
rate is higher than her concept of "inexpensively," then
this approach should still work. Hell, even if you don't
normally get $50 an hour, maybe for her that should still
be your quoted rate. :)

Gene Kim-Eng