RE: The ultimate in understatement?

Subject: RE: The ultimate in understatement?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: 'Kim Roper' <kim -dot- roper -at- pixelink -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:55:36 -0400

> fashion. We do answer our phones and email. Our tech
> support people are
> located where they can get information as quickly as
> possible--right next to
> the engineers. They can (and do) provide customer feedback

Since our Customer Support is pure product buyer support (declined credit
card, payment over the phone, returned shipments, etc) rather than technical
support, we can place them anywhere we want...why north-east NJ? It's the
best place in the world! Temperate climate year-round, friendly and warm
people, just a light-rail ride from the entertainment capitol of the
world...yepper...all that quality-of-life stuff.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"Alright, nobody move! I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it"
---------- Donkey

**********************************
This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or may be
CONFIDENTIAL,
PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE,
and (b) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If
you are not an
intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and take the steps
necessary to
delete the message completely from your computer system.

Not Intended as a Substitute for a Writing: Notwithstanding the Uniform
Electronic Transaction
Act or any other law of similar effect, absent an express statement to the
contrary,
this e-mail message, its contents, and any attachments hereto are not
intended to represent
an offer or acceptance to enter into a contract and are not otherwise
intended to bind
this sender, barnesandnoble.com llc, barnesandnoble.com inc. or any other
person or entity.