RE: The ultimate in understatement?

Subject: RE: The ultimate in understatement?
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- pixelink -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:06:04 -0400

John Posada wrote:

> Since our Customer Support is pure product buyer support
> (declined credit
> card, payment over the phone, returned shipments, etc) rather
> than technical
> support, we can place them anywhere we want...why north-east
> NJ? It's the
> best place in the world! Temperate climate year-round,
> friendly and warm
> people, just a light-rail ride from the entertainment capitol of the
> world...yepper...all that quality-of-life stuff.

Whatever works for ya, John. Since we do product development (HW/SW/FW),
we're obviously in a different market. From your posts, I know my documents
are vastly different from yours, Mind you, I've been increasinging tempted
to grab a handful of Sharpies, plaster the walls with sticky flip-chart
paper (yes, the stuff is on the market) and start drawing process-related
diagrams.

If you don't mind, though, I'm content to restrict my NJ exposure to the
occasional brush with a Kevin Smith movie.

Cheers ... Kim