RE: I got thrown for a loop.

Subject: RE: I got thrown for a loop.
From: Lyn Worthen <Lyn -dot- Worthen -at- caselle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:34:37 -0600

If the app is saving information so that I don't have to retype it every
time I use it (such as my shipping address and payment information,
frequently used settings, or some way of knowing that I've accessed my own
account, etc.), I don't usually mind the personalization.

Otherwise, I really am less interested in the "warm, fuzzy, the
machine/app/etc., knows me" feeling and far more interested in the "hey,
this is cool, it really works!" feeling.