RE: pdf software

Subject: RE: pdf software
From: "Spreadbury, David C." <David -dot- Spreadbury -at- marconi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:34:57 -0500

When you create the PDF, Acrobat has a Security Options dialog that allows
you to protect the contents of the PDF from copying, printing, etc. Just set
the security you want and your readers can't do those things.

As far as the 30 day thing, due diligence on the part of your web person to
remove the file(s) after the expiration date is about the only way I can
think of.