Re: Writer's insurance question

Subject: Re: Writer's insurance question
From: "Steve Arrants" <steve -at- compbear -dot- com>
To: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:35:01 -0500

"Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com> writes:
> Speaking of insurance, I just got an e-mail from the STC telling me
> that I can purchase health insurance and other insurance products as
> part of an STC group. Too bad I live in a state that isn't covered by
> the company. Nice going, STC.

I visited the site and found out the same thing :-( Then I get an email
with the following:
"*** Although we are licensed in all 50 states, we are currently not
quoting online or offline in the following states for INDIVIDUAL coverage:
Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire.

***Although we are licensed in all 50 states, we are currently not quoting
online or offline in the following states for SMALL GROUP coverage:
Arkansas, Alaska, Delaware, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota,
Nebraska, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia."

</sarcasm on>Leave it to the STC to find a "solution"......</sarcasm off>