RE: OT offshoring

Subject: RE: OT offshoring
From: "whitedh" <whitedh -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:36:17 -0500

> Now, why is it that it is so expensive to live in America? Why do we
> need to make more than $12/week to live?

1. Taxes, to pay for the services not available in the lesser developed
countries (such as primary & secondary education, fire, police, regulatory
agencies, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid).

2. To pay the cost of transportation, food, housing, and medical expenses.

3. To pay costs associated with educating our children, costs that are
beyond our control.

Donald H. White
whitedh -at- comcast -dot- net
804.795.2914