Re: Converting Framemaker files

Subject: Re: Converting Framemaker files
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: Julia Price <Julia -dot- Price -at- ClearOne -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:10:31 -0600

Julie,

Our experience over here in Kraut Company land has been---no converting to Quark ever! You cut and paste, you have much fun, you repeat.

Michele & Jon

--
Michele

I got out of Babylon, but there was no Zion. No Promised Land.
www.krautgrrl.com

Julia Price wrote:

Hello everyone.

Here's what I'm wondering. Would it be best to send the files back to the
original company and have them change the files to .MIF and then get an
xtension program? Are .MIF files the only way to convert? Is there any way
I can convert without an extension and without Framemaker? Any other
suggestions on where to look for answers?

We do have PDFs of the documents. Is that any help? Or does that just doom
me to copying and pasting?