RE: Linking from an application to a PDF

Subject: RE: Linking from an application to a PDF
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:56:24 -0500

As they used to say on SNL, "New Shimmer is a floor wax *and* a dessert
topping."

Why "instead of launching Win/WebHelp?" Why not use an online help
application? PDF's a wonderful, cross-platform doc-printing format, but it
is not a floor wax, a dessert topping, or an online help app -- at least not
by design.

I apologize for not answering your original question, but perhaps I asked
the question that should have preceded it.

Dan Goldstein