How to print a CHM file with the TOC?

Subject: How to print a CHM file with the TOC?
From: "Abhijit Sinha" <abhijits -at- newgen -dot- co -dot- in>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:44:20 +0530

Hi,
We have a CHM file for a API Manual. We need to print the TOC of that CHM
File.
Please advise the process that we need to follow to print the TOC of the CHM
file at the earliest as we are in urgent need to respond to our customer.

Regards,
Abhijit Sinha,
Senior Executive-Technical Documentation,
Newgen Software Technologies Limited,
D-152, Okhla Phase-I, NewDelhi-110020.
Phone: 91-11-26815467-71 (Ext- 37, 43)
Fax: 91-11-26815472
E-Mail: abhijits -at- newgen -dot- co -dot- in