RE: MS Word: force blank pages between sections

Subject: RE: MS Word: force blank pages between sections
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:42:12 -0800

This works for making sure that subsequent sections have the same header and
footer (when the "Same as Previous" option is selected for the
header/footer), but it doesn't apply to blank pages that Word inserts when
it starts the next section on an odd or even page, at least not in Word 2002
(or any version that I've ever used). Word inserts a blank page.

Lisa