Re: MS Word: force blank pages between sections

Subject: Re: MS Word: force blank pages between sections
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "John Cornellier" <cornellier1 -at- stavanger -dot- oilfield -dot- slb -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:52:21 -0500

> Scenario: TofC starts on an odd page. Because of pg numbering, I put
a section break at the end of the ToC. I want Chapter 1 to >begin on
an odd page. So I make the section break and "odd page" one. Sure
enough, Chapter 1 start on an odd page, but the >TofC is only one page
long and Word does not insert a blank page on its back.

It's there, but it's only visible in Print Preview.

Bonnie Granat
www.granatedit.com