WORD 2002 with sp2 --issue with formatting/styles

Subject: WORD 2002 with sp2 --issue with formatting/styles
From: "Lucero, Peggy A. NMIMC Contractor" <palucero -at- US -dot- MED -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:10:39 -0500

Hi All,

Is there someone reading this who:

1. Lives in the Wash, DC Metro area/MD/No. VA and would not mind my calling
them to discuss a tech. document formatting issue I'm struggling with?
2. Someone who would not mind my emailing to them, as an attachment, my
WORD 2002 document so they can help me identify how I've managed to screw up
the formatting headings. What needs to happen is for the headings to,
generally, get back to the way the document is described in the Table of
Content which I've not updated yet.
Today I had to add info to the Main Headings 1 and 3 and now all of the
other heading info is screwed up / out of correct numbering sequence!
I did go to the local library weeks ago and get a series of videos on WORD,
but, it was WORD 2000 (newest available) and most of what I needed to learn
was NOT covered, ugh.

Thanks much.

Peggy Lucero
301 530 0967 home office