RE: Saying "RTFM" out loud (was Everyday [was: Style question: "w ar d ial" ...

Subject: RE: Saying "RTFM" out loud (was Everyday [was: Style question: "w ar d ial" ...
From: mlist -at- ca -dot- rainbow -dot- com
To: JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com, mlist -at- ca -dot- rainbow -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:10:37 -0500

Sure I do. I just don't see the faintly implied criticism
of "as it says on page 51, section 'Setup Options', of
the User Guide..." as a slap in the face. From the responses
that we get from Customers, it's not seen as a slap in the
face by THEM, either. As I said, our customer support has
gotten raves in the industry. But then, maybe we've limited
ourselves to mostly sensible people. :-)

Most of our repeat sales and most of our referral sales
have come out of top-notch customer support. (... which
was why I worried when our CS group was laid off, wholesale,
so maybe when you said "Obviously, you...", you meant
"Obviously, the new masters..." ??)

/kevin