Re: MS Word Headers/Footers Default

Subject: Re: MS Word Headers/Footers Default
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:20:14 -0700

Well, that was the reason given at the time for the change in the feature,
and yes, in WFW2.0 headers and footers appeared non-greyed and could
be edited without having to change the view. 2.0 was my first Windows
WP program, and I remember being really ticked off when 6.0 came out
that I suddenly had to change the view to edit or in some cases even be
able to clearly read my headers (I don't see grey very well when it's on a
white background on a monitor, my eyes aged faster than most of the rest
of me).

Gene Kim-Eng