Mailwasher

Subject: Mailwasher
From: "Damien Braniff" <jd_braniff -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:46:39 +0100

Something I hope some of the techies on the list can help with.

I use a Windows98 machine for my mail and I use Mailwasher to filter my web
mail. Everything has worked fine until a few days ago when it (and another
little program called e-desk) decided to throw a wobbler.

When I run them now they launch OK but appear ONLY as an entry on the
Taskbar with no restore option. I've uninstalled and re-loaded butto now
avail. Everything elso seems to run OK - virus checker has detected nothing
and the firewall is running fine so I'm a bit confused to say the least! Has
anyonebody come across anything like this before? Any/all suggestions
welcome.

Damien Braniff

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES April 30th!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com