Re: Word numbering workaround

Subject: Re: Word numbering workaround
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:12:30 -0400

Laurel Hickey wrote:

I think Word issues are likely a major cause of the obesity epidemic, as millions of Word users, chained to their desks as they jump through all the hoops necessary to get out even the simplest Word documents, take out their frustrations by noshing on every edible thing in sight.

Anyone interested in a class action suit?

;-)))
Laurel

We'd never win. MS would argue that jumping through hoops is sufficient exercise to burn off all the excess calories.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com