Re: [Fwd: Re: Is this really a tech writing job?]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Is this really a tech writing job?]
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:24:09 -0800

This is the simplest question of all to answer. Be sufficiently well
educated
and hands-on experienced in the products you document and the technology
behind them that you can not only document your SMEs' products and
procedures, but can spot and correct out the mistakes in them. If you are
that
much better than the other writers who are nipping at your heels, you will
find
you have fewer issues with respect and will probably not even give ads for
jobs like this a second thought.

Gene Kim-Eng