Adjusting to a new country

Subject: Adjusting to a new country
From: Robert Sorokowski <rsorokowski -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:50:14 -0600

Hi all,
For those who may not know, I am a student in the technical
communication program at Red River College and I am doing a
Capstone/Thesis project on becoming a technical communicator in
Europe. My project looks at becomming a technical communicator in an
European Union country and becomming a technical communicator in
Ukraine as a case study. I have a few questions for those who have
actually gone overseas to work as a technical writer. How and what did
it take to adjust to your new surroundings? Was this an easy or
difficult process? How long did it take before you felt comfortable in
your new environment?
Thanks,
Robert

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Your Ad Here! Have a product or service you'd like to get some attention for? Use this space to get the word out! Contact lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com