Problem with generating TOC tags as bookmarks in Frame 7.1

Subject: Problem with generating TOC tags as bookmarks in Frame 7.1
From: "Nancy Miller" <Nancy -dot- Miller -at- businessobjects -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:10:23 -0700

I'm experiencing a problem with Generating Acrobat Data from
FrameMaker 7.1 (non-structured). Under the Bookmarks tab, I've included
the paragraph tags I would like to see as bookmarks, however when I
generate the PDF, I get an additional bookmark for every TOC entry that
has an entry created from the selected paragraph tags! For example, for
every Chapter Title tag, the Chapter Title TOC tag appears as a
bookmark.

I've selected Default for Bookmarks expanded through level:, and have
cleared the check boxes at the bottom.

Is there a way to suppress these extra bookmarks?
I CAN delete the ones I don't want, but it seems messy.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com