WAS Paragraph numbering - industry standard? NOW Tech Book Organization

Subject: WAS Paragraph numbering - industry standard? NOW Tech Book Organization
From: Michele <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 20:51:31 -0500

Lou honey, kill your television, time to back away from the cable infomercials [regardless that the dude is richer than all of us].

Forgive me, I have a teen [how did *this* happen?]. Everyday is girls gone wild at my house if you listen to him and his friends. Yes, I have more content than I ever wanted or needed for a series of teen books. I was closeted and introverted at 14! Maybe this wouldn't have happened if I lived in Florida!

Now for a serious TWing question: if you were writing a dumbed down version of "learning to program in PHP" would you introduce True/False If statements, OR values, after explaining all the easy stuff? This would basically be ...well... starting to smarten up content after the whole dumbing down thing... I've covered Variables, Strings, Echo (ing) and Includes.

Irreverent and Stymied Michele

---------------
Michele E. Davis, Writer
Kraut Companies
612-824-3516
612-309-6903 (cell)
www.krautgrrl.com
www.krautboy.com
and the uber geek empyre

Lou Quillio wrote:

It's "Granularity Gone Wild! Care-free co-eds documenting down to
the g-string! Link to their most private thoughts! What secrets
lie at Section 6.9.6.9.69? Join-up and find out!"

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com