Re: online job hunt -- for telecommuters

Subject: Re: online job hunt -- for telecommuters
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:46:15 -0700

I believe that the majority of the remote medical writing gigs are
in the research field, where the work involves organizing and
editing things like grant applications and research reports and
publication submissions, rather than documenting pharma and device products. During my biotech days I often did these on
the side, most of them from the researchers at one specific
institute where I had some contacts who provided referrals.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitchell Maltenfort" <mmalten -at- gmail -dot- com>

Funny thing -- on the AMWA (American Medical Writers' Assoc. list)
there was a thread just a couple of months ago. where the consensus
was that finding jobs via email and internet was fairly easy.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com