RE: security pass for pop-up blockers? -- problem solved

Subject: RE: security pass for pop-up blockers? -- problem solved
From: "Hannah Gilberg" <hgilberg -at- navis -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:27:20 -0700

Ok, OK, I realize now there is a very easy solution for this..

For dealing with the IE blocker: In IE you open Tools>Pop-up Blocker
Settings. Here you can add the URLs of those sites for which you do not
want to block pop-ups.

For other blockers, I'd assume there would be some similar feature.

Hannah Gilberg
Sr. Technical Writer
Navis LLC
1000 Broadway, Ste. 150