RE: security pass for pop-up blockers? -- problem solved

Subject: RE: security pass for pop-up blockers? -- problem solved
From: "Hannah Gilberg" <hgilberg -at- navis -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:50:19 -0700

Well, I thought that was what was necessary, but as your comment
suggested, it is unlikely such code will be readily available. However,
I think it makes more sense, at least for my purposes, to instruct the
user to add our application website to the 'allow pop-ups' list. This is
a new application were building-- and our company is not to the point
where we're selling ads to appear within our hosted apps. If this
application becomes so popular and pervasive that we start selling ads,
well, then I'd need to reconsider the solution...

This brings up another issue--pop-up Help vs. embedded Help--which I'll
address in another posting..

-Hannah

Hannah Gilberg
Sr. Technical Writer